Friday, September 08, 2006

Surgery today....

Good morning!

Mom left early this morning and made it up to the hospital just fine. I think her first time to visit with Dad was at 8:30. Don't know anything more about him at this point except that surgery is early this afternoon.

Rendy's with Mom at the hospital.

Mimi's up. Linda and I are taking her to a doctor appointment at 10AM, a hair appointment at 11AM and then we should be back here at the house.

Teresa, my cousin, is coming with Uncle Ben around 2PM.

April, my sister, is coming on Sunday and will stay for a week.

Mom said that the breeder has a place to board the puppies for a while. A sad blessing since they bring life and joy around here.

We love you. Thanks for checking in and keeping us all in your prayers. I'll let you know as soon as there's any news.

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home