Friday, September 08, 2006

Side note about how to respond on blog.....

Like I said in the beginning, we're figuring out how this blogging thing works right along with you. Here's a few things we've learned
  • When you click on the envelope with the arrow to send a message to us we get it. The message goes to the email address of the person who left the post (i.e. clicking on the envelope with the arrow on this link will send an email to my email address and clicking on the envelope with the arrow on a post that my mom wrote goes to her email address). Don't worry, we're getting all the messages.
  • When you click on the link that says "0 messages" or "1 message" that post (message) that you write stays on the blog underneath the origintal post. The nice thing about that is I can pull up that message on my phone and show it to mom and dad right away vs. waiting to get back to the computer to read the email messages in the inbox.
  • If you have any questions at all about how this works, feel free to ask and I'll get back to you asap!

I hope that's not too confusing. If it is, just keep leaving messages however it's eaisest. The information is getting through to them all and the encouragement means the world to my mom and the rest of us.

I love you. Thank you for walking through this with us.

Bill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bill and everyone:

I talked with April, and she told me what's happening - please know that you all are in our family's prayers. My family is only a couple hours away in Athens, so please contact us anytime if we can do anything for you.

Debbie Bailey Helwig (April's college roommate)
706-546-0494
dhelwig@igafworldwide.org

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home