Friday, September 08, 2006

Yet another comment clarification....

Several people have said that it's difficult to respond via the email link. Having now tried it myself I better understand the frustration. The envelope with the arrow link is actually intended to be used to forward the post to a friend who might be interested in the blog. Try clicking the word "comment(s)" at the bottom of the latest post. It allows you to send us a message without entering email addresses.

Hope that's helpful!

Thanks to all the wonderful people who are helping so much! I'm afraid to name individuals because I know I'll leave people out. You're all precious. Thank you for your continued prayers, love, and support!

God is good.

Bill

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Thank you for keeping us informed.

Leonard and Lynda Salley

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What wonderful news about Joe. Make sure he does all the exercises, I know he will eat right with Miss Dee at the helm. What, who is moving? Marjorie

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's old home week on the Joe blog...Dee, April and Bill(Y),
you are in my prayers. I've been getting updates through Ron at Chamblee and now with the wonderful world of blogging. Take care of yourselves! God bless you,
Jane Banta Noel

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home