Friday, September 08, 2006

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!

Mimi has decided to spend a few weeks visiting with Aunt Aurelia at Georgian Place (assisted living center) while dad is recovering at home. I need help TOMORROW (Saturday, Sept. 9) moving Mimi's bedroom, living room, and bathroom and duplicating the environment over there. The drive is less than 10 min from the house and 2 min from my house.

We'll plan to start loading up around 10 a.m. We will need boxes, trucks, and possibly someone to sit with Mimi (or even better take her somewhere other than the house) while we do the move.

I'm going now to take pictures and measurements of the rooms so we will know exactly what needs to go where tomorrow.

If you can help me in this endeavor, please call April directly and leave a message on her phone at 940-381-6096. I apologize for it being long distance but she's better equiped to handle organize this than I am at the moment.

Thank you so much!

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home